Thursday, January 12, 2012

Steven Behurst, Peterson's Convenience Store

Today I interviewed Steven Behurst at Perterson's Convenience Store, where convenience literally is their middle name. Located only yards from my work on 10th and SW Morrison st. I am no stranger here. Be it a refreshing beverage, or something to calm your stomach, they have it. Even the more obscure necessities like Visine Eye drops or travel sized deodorant, I personally purchased more than once. Being the last stop of Fareless Square, it gets a bad rap for attracting some of the most sophisticated dwellers of Portland's streets. However, everyone who works there is super nice. Especially Steven who I had the pleasure of going to High School with. Steven is a long time dedicated employee and an avid Steelers Fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment