Monday, March 12, 2012

Rose Bowl Flea Market

I have been back in the California sun for 2 weeks now and find myself generously soaking up the warmth from its rays as well as the warmth of all my dear friends and family that I have missed so much. There is nothing like the comfort of old friends to cheer you up.
Speaking of old friends, my dear friend Jennifer from Portland moved down to San Diego to go to the Gemology Institute and we reunited for an adventure this weekend.
We went to the Rose Bowl Flea Market in Pasadena where my eyes were barraged with beautiful furniture, stylish people, awesome furs, and we even saw Gisele Bundchen shopping for antiques. (sorry for the low quality camera phone pictures...)
After that we headed out to Sunset Blvd in West Hollywood for the most delicious burgers at Den.
They also had the most incredible bloody mary I have ever tasted.
After an evening on Sunset we watched Shahs of Sunset. Yeah, this show is kind of amazing.
It is so nice to be out in the world again and not riddled with bronchitis anymore. Being sick and stuck in bed for a month is awful!

No comments:

Post a Comment